Replenishment Plan (RP) Module
||Replenishment Planning (RP)
||The RP module calculates the optimal replenishment quantities for each inventory item based on the established inventory management policy and generates a comprehensive ordering plan. The goal of the RP module is to meet customer demand while minimizing costs associated with holding and ordering inventory. In addition to Inventory Managment (IM) module, the RP module also consider factors such as lead time, demand forecast, and safety stock to help companies make informed decisions about moving inventories.
- Calculates the order quantity based on established inventory management policy
- Formulates an ordering plan for inventory bases, taking delivery lead time into consideration
- Calculates required quantities and timing for production bases, considering production and shipping results
- Simulates replenishment plans based on multiple scenarios such as cost-oriented and delivery efficiency-oriented.
- Inventory Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics Managers
||The RP module can be executed in response to a demand alert or multiple times per day, such as AM/PM or shift basis.
- Helps prevent stockouts and improve customer satisfaction by anticipating demand and ordering inventory in a timely manner
- Improves cash flow by reducing the need to hold excess inventory